FINAL UPDATE: We are really sorry about the quality and all the problems with the live stream this year. Watch the MHDC 2017 page for links to any of the video we manage to salvage. de KU7M
UPDATE: 15:26PM Things seem to be working again, rebooting the BlackMagic box seem to have fixed it. de KU7M
UPDATE: 14:24PM Yes, we know the sound is broken. We will reboot the BlackMagic box at the break and hopefully that will fix things. de KU7M
UPDATE: 13:25PM Things are working again… de KU7M
UPDATE: 12:57PM Back from lunch, but the stream has locked up. Beginning to think someone doesn’t want this to happen. de KU7M
UPDATE: 11:50AM The live stream is now up, but of course we are eating lunch…. de KU7M
The event today will be live streamed via YouTube.
Here is the agenda for today’s event.
- 8:45AM – Introduction and Kick off (N7SS)
- 9:00AM – Russian SDR manufacturer, new products introduction (N3QQ)
- 10:00AM – Latest DSTAR Developments (WB4QBX)
- 11:00AM – A Unified DNS for Amateur Radio: AR-DNS.NET (K7VE)
- 12:00PM – LUNCH!
- 13:10PM – Hams Moving Data – RAMROD 2017 RFID Team Update (WR5J
- 13:30PM – SDR Dongles – A flexible tool for exploring the RF environment (KB7WSD)
- 14:30PM – BREAK
- 14:45PM – RF Seismograph (VE7DXW)
- 15:45PM – BREAK
- 16:00PM – Digital Operations for Emergency Communications Volunteers (NS7C)
- 17:00PM – Prize Drawing, Wrap up